Who we are
Who we are
As BK Marketing Company Limited:
- We help adolescent girls and boys overcome life hurdles and cultivate positive values towards life by offering experiential training and mentorship;
- We enhance the capacity of caregivers, guardians, front line children’ workers and leaders in the community to offer support to their adolescent children;
- We equip the university and college graduates with employability skills;
- We run child advocacy campaigns and training thus contributing to child protection;
- We conduct entrepreneurship trainings to support local communities in incubating, starting and scaling businesses for enhancing quality of life.
We are set to help people,our goal is to make a difference. We love what we do and do what we Love
Our training is organised in three modules spread across one year. For each module, we take at least three days. The first module is general, handling the challenges identified in that particular community. As we move forward, we get to understand the real needs of each group which makes us to tailor make the second and third module. The sessions consists of interactive group discussions, presentations, review exercises and a follow up on the impact of the previous mentorship sessions on behaviour, willingness to participate and proactively do assignments.